Sign in to follow this  
[HP]

Death Stranding - Hideo Kojima's next game

I'm so happy for Kojima man.

Can you imagine, walking down a stage with a live orchestra, the floor lits up with each footstep, and in very humble and badass way you shout "I'm back" and drop the most mindfuck trailer ever! This guy is at the apex of his career, can't wait to see what this game will actually play like, but if it has even a fraction of the love and personality that was poured into any of the MGS games, this will be fantastic.

" Konami was such a drag. Every day they'd eat the same kind of food, dress the same, sit in front of the same kind of games... Yeah, they were just that kind of company. But then one day, they go and fire us all! They couldn't even be original about the way they did it. I'm not complaining... I was dying of boredom anyway, But guess what? I will be coming back, and I'm bringing my new toys with me. "

If... if you have to interpret this seriously. Maybe... Maybe It remembers me the photo of the dead syrian kid stranding on the beach + oil on the hands + dogtags + the general pacifist message kojima usually instillate into his stories  MAYBE

I'm glad not every game is as bonkers as his, but I'm so glad Kojima exists, and so glad he says he wants to continue in the AAA space. The story was a bit half-baked but I loved the world and especially the gameplay in MGSV. I loved the Death Stranding teaser so much and I can't wait yearssssssss to play this next thing!