Sign in to follow this  
Sprony

Euro 2016

42 minutes ago, Steppenwolf said:

Oh, i'm not talking about France itself. Just how the vibe is over here. Like there arn't many cars with flags or people wearing football stuff.

That's the thing with politics saying even a little flag on your car is an example of nationalism.

8 hours ago, LizardPL said:

That's the thing with politics saying even a little flag on your car is an example of nationalism.

Here we go again...

EDIT: Regarding the upcoming matches, I am rooting for Poland, Wales, Germany and Iceland. Poland vs Portugal could end either way, but realistically, I believe that Belgium and France are going to win and the tournament records do not shine a good light on the prospects of Germany beating Italy...

6 hours ago, FrieChamp said:

Here we go again...

EDIT: Regarding the upcoming matches, I am rooting for Poland, Wales, Germany and Iceland. Poland vs Portugal could end either way, but realistically, I believe that Belgium and France are going to win and the tournament records do not shine a good light on the prospects of Germany beating Italy...

Germany will beat Italy, I'm sure of that. Habe vertrauen nachbar!

I hope that Poland will give me an early birthday present tonight!

This is a sad evening. Unbelievable that a team that has played this bad made it to the semi finals.

Big respect for our players. They made a huge progress. Sad that we lost in penalties. Still happy that we made it that far. This is sport. Sometimes you win sometimes you loose. 

3 minutes ago, LizardPL said:

Big respect for our players. They made a huge progress. Sad that we lost in penalties. Still happy that we made it that far. This is sport. Sometimes you win sometimes you loose. 

Hey, at least you were there :)

16 minutes ago, Sprony said:

This is a sad evening. Unbelievable that a team that has played this bad made it to the semi finals.

Inb4 Ronaldo on the bench, he missed so much things, tonight even more than previously, it's amazing!