Euro 2016

Sprony

It's that time again. Euro 2016 is almost upon us. Let's address the elephant in the room first. We're not there. I'm sure @Minos is enjoying that but I can rejoice in the memories of the FIFA World Cup 2014. So this time I'm sticking with my brothers and I'm going to support the Germans. I hope they do well, but history tells us that reigning champions usually disappoint. Which wouldn't annoy me too much since I can make fun of @FrieChamp. You can expect a lot of Sprony posts complaining about referees :)

Glad to see the Ausländer support unsere Mannschaft this time around. Following the tradition of my people to be pessimistic and cynical in regards to our team's performance in the tournament, I would like to state that I don't expect them to make it far. If I'm right, I can say "I told you so" and if I'm not, well, I'll be pleasantly surprised. Looking forward to see dramatic performances by Pepe and the dreams of overly enthusiastic Englishmen getting crushed in the quarter finals. Bring it on!