• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just gave it a go at lunch and really enjoyed it. Nice to have a new time period to play in with all the new weapons and vehicles. 

Took me a while to get a kill because I wasn't sure how the weapons handled but eventually got the hang of it and started getting in some kills. Movement felt good, weapons felt good and the vehicles are nice. Especially the tank. The limited FOV and range of movement along with the slow speeds and heavy machinery sounds made it feel like you were in some old beast.

I still can't fly the planes. The FOV is way too low and I can't see anything except for whats directly in front of me and feel like my mouse is constantly going off the edge of my desk I need to move it so much. I don't know if you can adjust the planes FOV and mouse settings independently, be nice if you could.

Overall, was great!

@Pampers, do you know how old the Open Beta build is? I - and some friends i played with - experienced so many technical issues :/ It's really distracting from the game itself at times.

One of the most annoying bugs probably was, that a friend's game automatically minimized when a Origin notification popped up :D Poor dude.

Apart from the bugs and technical issues: It's definitely a fun game. Though there are still issues with the balancing (e.g. AT<-> Vehicles; Scout class>>>other classes) and level design of Sinai Desert.

Gotta play some more later to test more things out. Maybe will write quite some feedback down.

Really enjoyed this at lunch. Can't wait to play more later.

Reviving seems a bit more annoying in this. Never seems to work for me. Can you revive everyone? Wish there was a more obvious icon like in Bad Co 2 or BF3/4.

Not sure about Sinai Desert. It's very open but still feels small... it's weird. I miss the old days of massive sprawling BF maps :P

1 hour ago, PogoP said:

Ergh, rush is absolutely terrible on this map. I hope it's not a sign of things to come, but it's just flat out awful as it stands at the moment. The second objectives are impossible to capture, it just turns into a snipefest.

You've probably met me. I've been sniping the shit out of everybody and I'm loving it. 

8 hours ago, PogoP said:

Ergh, rush is absolutely terrible on this map. I hope it's not a sign of things to come, but it's just flat out awful as it stands at the moment. The second objectives are impossible to capture, it just turns into a snipefest.

Tried it for a little while and so far I've got to agree. Such a wonky layout with terrible sight lines.

39 minutes ago, Pampers said:

Tanks will be much less op once people unlock more anti tank gadgets, but yes I agree, rush should be more infantry focused

There needs to be more cover in that second rush site.. There's practically no cover at all to move up on. It's just a huge killing field. Even if it's just a bunch of rocks or sandbags or something! Also I don't think the rush objectives should be visible from the defender's side. Otherwise they can just sit and snipe anyone that tries to capture it.

Is anyone else just getting vehicles disappear whilst they're inside of them. 

I stole one of the armoured cars from one of the enemy teams flags and was driving around in it for quite a while. Then out of the blue the car just disappeared and dumped me and the other guys in it just where we were. Kind of annoying since I was running away from a tank.

It's also happened when I've got in a partially destroyed one on a point to use it's gun to cover whilst we captured but that just disappeared also. Bit annoying!