• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game feels pretty great most of the time and it's really, really polished and pretty. I just wish DICE would let the design team have more influence on the maps. :P They can be very uneven when it comes to layout and are, at times, insanely unreadable.

But overall... 

giphy.gif

Grats on the forthcoming release! :) 

14 minutes ago, Puddy said:

The game feels pretty great most of the time and it's really, really polished and pretty. I just wish DICE would let the design team have more influence on the maps. :P They can be very uneven when it comes to layout and are, at times, insanely unreadable.

But overall... 

giphy.gif

Grats on the forthcoming release! :) 

From what I have heard from people that have worked at DICE on various battlefields other than the single player the level designers don't have much input.

I haven't picked up a Battlefield game since 2010, but I'm tempted to get this one. The premium pass confuses me though. What should I buy if I want all the gameplay-related stuff like maps, available weapons etc (not interested in things like character skins etc)?

@Squad If you want to have all DLC maps, then go for Premium. There will be 4 DLCs with 4 maps each. If you don't care about skins etc, don't buy the Ultimate but the Standard Edition and the Premium Pass in addition to that. If you want to save some few extra bucks, subscribe to Origin Access for 1 month and cancel it right away. Gives you a 10% discount on Origin purchases. Origin Access is 4€ a month.

@Pampers The Red Baron and Lawrence of Arabia Packs are skins only, right? Or are there extra weapons/vehicles included?

@The game itself:
Triple AAA game on a cutting edge 2016 engine but it's still not possible to make screenshots without external programs or typing screenshot.render in console. :< Fix please. It's not even possible to bind that command to a key by yourself. Correct me if i'm wrong.

46 minutes ago, El_Exodus said:

@Pampers The Red Baron and Lawrence of Arabia Packs are skins only, right? Or are there extra weapons/vehicles included?

@The game itself:
Triple AAA game on a cutting edge 2016 engine but it's still not possible to make screenshots without external programs or typing screenshot.render in console. :< Fix please. It's not even possible to bind that command to a key by yourself. Correct me if i'm wrong.

I think it is just skins. As for screenshots, yes that sucks. You can use shadowplay or the windows dvr thingy though and bind that to a key. There will be spectator mode coming later that might fix it, not sure though, haven't tried it :x

https://www.battlefield.com/news/article/battlefield-1-spectator-mode