Dawn of War 3

Sprony

That trailer is 100 shades of dumb. Gabe defying the order of an Inquisitor? lol. You do that and you are going to get yourself in serious serious trouble. Blood Ravens are already under serious scrutiny for having a Heretical Chapter Master and a rampant amount of Psykers in their Chapter. Not to mention they are rumoured to be tied to the Thousand Sons lineage. Who is writing this stuff?

What is going on with the art of this? Why are all the Space Marines on a diet? I have bigger legs than these guys they look like NBA players. :nag:

25 minutes ago, dux said:

That trailer is 100 shades of dumb. Gabe defying the order of an Inquisitor? lol. You do that and you are going to get yourself in serious serious trouble. Blood Ravens are already under serious scrutiny for having a Heretical Chapter Master and a rampant amount of Psykers in their Chapter. Not to mention they are rumoured to be tied to the Thousand Sons lineage. Who is writing this stuff?

What is going on with the art of this? Why are all the Space Marines on a diet? I have bigger legs than these guys they look like NBA players. :nag:

Like fucking clockwork :)

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, dux said:

The God Emperor says no

But seriously dude, pick it up in a sale and give it a go sometime. I'm not saying it's flawless or that your critique isn't justified, it's just that it does a lot of other things so extremely well.