Wall Worm A-Z (Basics)

shawnolson

Just wondering if this is something stupid that I've done on my end but the uniform scale on importing the vmf seems to work, except it has moved all the props down and rotated them 180 degrees?

Spoiler

1CE9F733B97B50CFE3A1D4C5BE5A177845D801C9

CB41744CCE517BE04F92C2D89F08A4C0CDF003AB

4392C8B6B49D3BFE888BA769FCBDBE18B1E0AEC2

C060D0809304B0C7FB0100F16AAFDA359806FB5C

The last pic is in game (and not gone through wallworm yet, it was just the compile before I opened wallworm as it didn't have the scale support then) so you can see how the bikes and the arch isn't supposed to be in the ground

Still, if it's something I've done then it could be a cautionary tale for someone else if there's a fix or thing to avoid

7 hours ago, Karthoum said:

Just wondering if this is something stupid that I've done on my end but the uniform scale on importing the vmf seems to work, except it has moved all the props down and rotated them 180 degrees?

Still, if it's something I've done then it could be a cautionary tale for someone else if there's a fix or thing to avoid

I tested several scenarios and could not replicate this issue. You may need to send me your VMF for testing.

EDIT: Thanks for sending your scene and pointing this out. Latest WW fixes the problem.

Edited by shawnolson
updated info

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...