Sign in to follow this  
Zyn

Titanfall 2

The SP video that was posted was quite bland imo. I liked the traversing and how you can "recover" from an explosion that throws you in the air and switch to jet pack and wall-walk, but that was about it.

The Titan fight was brief and indoor(!) nothing special in terms of dodging enemy fire or smashing stuff.

The extremely pronounced bobbing, and in particular those animations of the gun being lowered off screen, really annoyed me almost as if I was going to get motion sickness

GameSpot says 9

Since they started showing it I was feeling this is there game you wanted when the first came out. And seems this feeling is shared.

Really intrigued, might get it at first discount… although MP is intriguing and I'd get in early, if I knew I could spend the time :(

56 minutes ago, (HP) said:

EasyAllies is basically gametrailers renamed.

Yep and I must say that I'm surprised they don't have more views/subscribers, their reviews are usually quite informative and have a good, scripted pace to them. Their name and graphics dept ain't the best tho. :P 

I remeber being surprised when I heard the first game was built using source but they did the same for Titanfall 2.

I know it was heavily modified but how was such a different and updated look and feel achieved?

Edited by Quotingmc