Sign in to follow this  
Zyn

Titanfall 2

Been playing the campaign (PS4), and 

Spoiler

Screw Viper! That boss is an asshole!

loving multiplayer. Tough though when you don't have a titan and all of a sudden 4-6 appear on the field split between the teams. If anyone wants, hit me up on PSN (user: SandEmDucks)

1 hour ago, Sprony said:

Looks like you can get it dirt cheap this Friday:

CxyHsZDWQAA8slr.jpg

This is the offer I posted above :) But yeah it's gone down even further now, will be picking up a copy

12 minutes ago, PaulH said:

This is the offer I posted above :) But yeah it's gone down even further now, will be picking up a copy

Yeah, I figured I would share that as well. But only consoles it seems. I hope to get a Origin key for that price. Although I'm reading troublesome reports about the playerbase left on pc.

Attrition has between 150-800 players, the least being between 2-5AM GMT+02 and the most somewhere around 3-10PM. I've never not gotten into a match, average matchmaking takes about 20-30 seconds. I've only been playing Attrition though, can't talk of the other modes. Mostly connected to the Amsterdam-server, I think there was one in Germany or something too.

Sad. :(

I bought all these AAA games at full-price, lol. Hope sales improve across the board, was reading about Watchdogs 2 and hope all these big games didn't cannibalise themselves and have a longer tail...

Finally finished the SP. What a great campaign! Short, but sweet.

I have played a bit of MP and it hasn't impressed me in so far in the same way the SP has. I think it may not be my style right now. I find that the combat feels a bit too frantic and random. Cloaked pilots are the bane of my existence, especially when they're standing on out of sight roofs where it's near impossible to spot them. And once they start shooting, they've generally already won as the time to kills are very short. The game feels like it does reward skill in some ways but not in others. I'll see if I can wrap my head around it in the coming days.

Great campaign! great Multi-player, needs some balancing on the classes and titans but overall really good! Didn't expect that at all. 

It seems the sales are pretty low on both dishonered and Titanfall which kind of sucks, although I'm not a huge fan of either game I would like to see more FPS campaigns like these.  

Heared good things about the game but the last games player base died off quickly and especially being placed between cod and battlefield it could happen again so I'm not sure if I should buy it 

Buy for the campaign when is heavily discounted?

On the mp I remember reviewers say that you could max out your character too quickly. So not sure about longevity anyway, don't remember if they talked about additional content over time.

This game is 60% right now on Origin. Even if you just buy it for the campaign, I think it's well worth the 25 bucks. I feel like I have to spread the word because I really would love to see this game grow.

I can't recommend this game enough, I'm addicted to this game. Campaign is fantastic, up there with last years DOOM imo. The level design reminded me of Half Life 2.  The multiplayer is my goto alternative to csgo right now, some of the best skill-based movement in video games since quake. (yes, there's bunny hopping) The new patch improved matchmaking a ton, and fixed alot of the problems with game mode variety. Plus, all current and future DLC is free (they've already released new maps and new game modes). It's true, player numbers are small on PC but I've never had trouble finding a game. Help the game grow!

Some multiplayer gifs to entice you:

https://gfycat.com/OffensiveBasicFish

https://gfycat.com/AffectionateLeafyGermanwirehairedpointer

https://gfycat.com/FairLavishIrishwolfhound

Edited by nikkoship