Sprony

Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Phase 1 Submissions

Name: Markus Månsson

Nick Name: Mawnsson

Map Name: DM-Pie

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8dpegcvq9rnk7sl/dm_pie.umap?dl=0

I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).
NOTE: I have not updated the map to newest version anyway, so regarding the playtest, ignore my map. 

dm_pie_01.png

dm_pie_02.png

dm_pie_03.png

dm_pie_04.png

Edited by mawnsson

UPDATE 02-05-16:

Phase 1 has officially come to an end. The submission thread is now closed. I want to ask everybody to check their submission posts and make sure it follows the exact template. Plus, a screenshot would be appreciated. 

The most important thing however is that everybody, that agrees, adds this disclaimer in their submission posts:

“I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).”

It's needed so that Epic can put all Phase 1 submissions on their Epic HUB's that are already running custom content. That should make it a lot easier for the community to test and provide feedback amongst themselves.

Without the added disclaimer, your map cannot be play tested

7 minutes ago, FRAG said:

I would add the disclaimer but I don't have the ability to edit my post, I'm assuming that is due to it being locked now?

That shouldn't happen but I'm unlocking it either way. No more submissions though. 

Well everybody, by now you know what caused the delay for play-testing. We we're waiting for the new build to come out. This means you all have to recook your submissions. Please update your phase 1 submission post with a download link to your latest, recooked, build. We'll be sending Epic the list this Monday evening (22:00 GMT+1). Make sure you've updated your submission post by then. Everybody that fails to do so, or who has not yet included the disclaimer text, we'll not see his/her map on the Epic hub for play-testing.

As soon as the list is done, I'll inform you all on how we'll continue. In the mean time, keep building guys/girls!

PS: The above is purely optional. If you do not wish to have your map play-tested, then don't bother. This doesn't mean you're disqualified.

8 hours ago, Sprony said:

Well everybody, by now you know what caused the delay for play-testing. We we're waiting for the new build to come out. This means you all have to recook your submissions. Please update your phase 1 submission post with a download link to your latest, recooked, build. We'll be sending Epic the list this Monday evening (22:00 GMT+1). Make sure you've updated your submission post by then. Everybody that fails to do so, or who has not yet included the disclaimer text, we'll not see his/her map on the Epic hub for play-testing.

As soon as the list is done, I'll inform you all on how we'll continue. In the mean time, keep building guys/girls!

PS: The above is purely optional. If you do not wish to have your map play-tested, then don't bother. This doesn't mean you're disqualified.

Could you please specify at what time exactly you are going to submit the list?