Sprony

Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Discussion

1 hour ago, FX said:

When is the stream?

42 minutes ago, poLemin said:

According to the Discord room on Wednesday 2pm or 3pm Eastern US time. No official statement yet tho ...

@Sprony Will the Top10 picks by MapCore announced aswell?

I'm sorry for the delay guys. Epic and I had to finalize a lot of things. But, the wait is almost over. Keep your eye out on our forums and especially social media. You can expect several announcements very soon and the winners will be announced later this week. We got some great news for you all. Trust me when I say, it will be worth the wait. I'm not that evil :P

I have a few mappers in mind that I think are gonna get this.   I will be in work during the stream :(

7 minutes ago, FX said:

I have a few mappers in mind that I think are gonna get this.   I will be in work during the stream :(

Usually you can (re)watch older streams on Twitch.

3 hours ago, FX said:

As Murphy's Law would have it, I will be tied up all day at work and into the evening. Good luck everyone.

Let me be the first to say Congratulations to TheGlecter;)

Scinbed, Byron Gore, Heresiarch, MauL, all had significantly excellent maps, but I feel DM-Batrankus just pipped it, but only just.

Beers and cheers have been sent to everyone, hold both high for the Stream later.

I salute you all

o7

Showtime!

Congrats Exo on placing 5th!

Congrats Vacant on placing 4th!

Congrats Batrankus on placing 3th!

Congrats Croft on placing 2nd!

Congrats Unsaved on placing 1st!