Sprony

Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Discussion

Please use this thread for all your questions regarding the contest or if you need technical help with your map. You can also send me a private message if you do not wish to share it with everyone. 

4 minutes ago, 2d-chris said:

I'll be looking at this thread several times a day to help out! :cool: I know my way around the UT editor pretty well, so don't hesitate to ask if you need assistance. 

Collab bro ? Bro collab ? Collab ? Collab ? Collab ?????

Let%27s_collab_bro.jpg

Edited by RaVaGe

7 hours ago, RaVaGe said:

Collab bro ? Bro collab ? Collab ? Collab ? Collab ?????

Let%27s_collab_bro.jpg

I mean let's face it, first stage is a grey box dev map. I've seen you post your work on these forums for years. I think I can judge your capabilities, this is definitely something you can handle dude. I hope you can spend some time on it and deliver!

12 hours ago, FMPONE said:

I mean let's face it, first stage is a grey box dev map. I've seen you post your work on these forums for years. I think I can judge your capabilities, this is definitely something you can handle dude. I hope you can spend some time on it and deliver!

I tink i'll pass it tbh, I already have too many projects going on :( , I really have to stay focused on my actual projects ^^

Edited by RaVaGe

Started a whitebox, didn't realise auto save wasn't enabled by default in editor preferences. Crashes placing a fucking bsp cube, lost about an hour and a half of work. :o

How i wish i could start whiteboxing already :( My laptop can't run the engine properly, i have to wait till weekends to use my PC <sad>

55 minutes ago, metalo12 said:

How i wish i could start whiteboxing already :( My laptop can't run the engine properly, i have to wait till weekends to use my PC <sad>

I sympathize my laptop also has trouble running it..

Interestingly enough the 4.11 engine works fine while the UT4 editor lags so much. Maybe that could be a way for you to start?

Started white boxing but would consider a collaborating with someone. Gonna bang out the rest of my whitebox this weekend and I have some art inspiration in my head for the mesh work. It's gonna be good.

Tempting, though I really feel like I should remain focused on my own idea for a blueprint based first person shooter. Hmm..