Sign in to follow this  
[HP]

FINAL FANTASY XV

Haha, Yepa Grapen, learned that the hard way too. Also while holding down the "run" button and releasing it just before stamina reaches 0, you get a boost. So you can basically run forever without having that annoying stamina drain-paus-thingy. 

3 hours ago, KoKo5oVaR said:

Is it the four character archetypes of TMNT ? Or am i wrong

I can kind of see it? Gladiolus is Raphael, Ignis is Donatello, Prompto is Michelangelo. That leaves Leonardo and Noctis. Both are the leaders, though quite different personality wise. My only real gripe with the game so far is the character design. The rest has improved greatly in my eyes.

Less than a month into release and the producer wants to rewrite the second half of the game. Has this happened to a AAA game before? On one hand it's unexpected, on the other I kind of felt they had to do something about how bad chapter 13 is.

DLC roadmap is out since December, but I first saw it now.

Mariachi outfit for Noctis. Arth though jesting? Great use of artist resources right there.

Even worse, a piece of story DLC will be coming that lets us know what happens to Gladio when he suddenly disappears and reappears with a scar. Spoiler: he fights Gilgamesh. Fan service is fun and all, but are you telling me that the story in FF15 was made INCREDIBLY short only to sell the missing pieces after release?

Can't say I like the direction this franchise is heading.