Sign in to follow this  
cglewis

UE4 -WIP- Destiny Fan Art - Mars Station

hey guys,
I did some more work on the lighting.....
so the next steps from here, since moving to austin and attempting to achieve my childhood dream of someday making games I have heard some feedback about my portofolio lacking high res meshes....I will be taking a break from Mars to create a couple high res assets. But when i'm done I am planning on going to town with high res models on mars :) but as always let me know what yall thinkr4T1Dd9.jpg
hZOqZ9F.jpg
3k1UuR5.jpg
aNLrejr.jpg
LfONMNl.jpg
zmEXqhB.jpg
bdHTpzW.jpg
W8p4nMs.jpg
SBoziav.jpg

So Changing Gears a bit.....the first High Res asset I am working on is in the destiny vien...
The Bad Ju Ju Exotic Pulse Rifle
the low res is almost done then itll be on to the high res :)
Let me know what you guys think :)
XvvL8uJ.jpg
Yfz2Ybp.jpg
8RIoedV.jpg

I made some progress really digging into some details on the gun during my stream today, check it out! I have started streaming my work on twitch.tv/cglewis92 i am usually on 9-5 central time :)
nzK3NFY.jpg
eMarbZI.jpg
tazXJ05.jpg
ccYMaKp.jpg
mUqxPJn.jpg

Soo....I think the high poly is almost done.....except the ammo counter....which i forgot to detail out....but I am going to rest my eyes and hopefully have a clean look on monday and wrap up the high  poly and proceed to tweaking the LP and UVing it 
nXvgkZ9.jpg
SjXelTQ.jpg
a9KS7IJ.jpg

kutfDtO.jpg
YefDLy1.jpg
ve40hOy.jpg

Edited by cglewis

Hey guys....did a bit of work tonight on mars :D
ported it to 4.11...since it uses substance :)
tweaked the lighting 
and then started remodeling the main building check it out :)
7dpCNiT.jpg
XbWeZfD.jpg
Tzra7Ru.jpg
LF5FTcP.jpg

Good morning Mapcore ,
so yesterday I dove back into this scene for the first time in a long time.....and found a slew of errors...namely Scale....so i will be rebooting it and holding it to the standards of the latest assets that I have created. I was hoping you guys could rip it a new one and tell me everything that you see is wrong with it... please don't hold back help me create a change list of errors.....

I am in the process of creating a style guide detailing...the new scale changes...including player, story, curb and handrail heights. I will also be doing a color study to help me create a color guide for the scene.
My goal for this scene is if i handed it to bungie they could just drop it into destiny and have it run smoothly....so if anyone can give me some information on some technical specs (polycounts env assets, hero assets, texture sizes, particles) I need to be hitting i would really appreciate that. The latest screenshots are above and here is a super quick clip of the level running. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6feAMkbzEI