Sign in to follow this  
Mr E

CTF-Diego Unreal Tournament map

Diego is a Capture the Flag map for Unreal Tournament set in a rocky desert with two castles where two teams fight over control for the desert land and the others castle.

Each spawn has three exits and three entrances but only two for an attacker taking the flag while the middle underground
section is connected by a bride.  On top of it lies a hole up to the desert where both sides meet face to face and on top of it all lies pillars connecting the both sides that can only be reached by the most skilled players. 

Download the map here

Installation: Place the .pak file in My Documents-UnrealTournamnet-Saved-Paks-MyContent then launch the game and create a custom match and choose Diego as a map (If there is no Paks map create one with a MyContent map inside of it and place the map there). 

Looking for feedback to make improvements don't hesitate to post them in the comments.

UE4-Win64-Shipping 2016-03-21 20-51-25-84.jpg

UE4-Win64-Shipping 2016-03-21 20-50-14-30.jpg

UE4-Win64-Shipping 2016-03-21 20-43-15-71.jpg

UE4-Win64-Shipping 2016-03-21 20-49-47-86.jpg

UE4-Win64-Shipping 2016-03-21 20-45-11-90.jpg

UE4-Win64-Shipping 2016-03-21 20-40-04-47.jpg

topdown ctf unrealsmall.jpg

Edited by Mr E

I love the skull! Also, the lighting in that second post is much better. 

It could be the screenshots, but with such a cool centerpiece (the skull) I would put more emphasis on it. Now it's a bit tucked away. Make it bigger, more rocks on the side and less obstacles in view.