Sign in to follow this  
Beck

Sniper Elite 4

Congrats @Beck, looks great! I'm happy for Rebellion, it's good to see that a game like this is managing to keep (and grow) it's fan base.

Jealous, I can only dream of working on a WW2 game set in my home country!

I only tried a demo for V1 I think, was on X360. Didn't convince me completely but I've always been interested. I have had V3 in my wish list for a while, but have such a back catalog that when was on sale I couldn't justify getting it. I'm still planning to give it a go.

Sweet looking viaduct dude! :D Haven't played any of the games even though it would be right up my alley. Might give it a go in the future.

I hope there is more audio cover for sniping this time, 3 was really lacking due to the setting, always felt like alerting the guards was a failure rather than a change in state to just regular combat. 2 was much better in those regards.

I love the Sniper elite series, still got V2 installed since I first got my hands on it.

I'm looking forward to sniping on the Italian campaign

Sniper Elite 4 is out in 2 days. Congrats to Beck&Co at Rebellion on finishing another project!

Looks like tons of fun! Will we be able to play the whole campaign in coop?

Edited by Zarsky
embedded video

Thanks @Zarsky!

Yeah, the whole campaign is playable in 2 player coop. There's a 4 player coop survival mode too which see's you against waves of enemies.

Been a lot of hard work but a lot of fun too. Can't wait for it to be out in the wild :)

Played the first and second, they were both great games in their own ways.

The tension on the first was really there and there were amazing long sniper shots, a really great feeling when you aim many meters above an ennemy and end up destroying his face in slow mo. Plus, being able to see the bullet going from A to B is so enjoyable because you know you already succeeded and just have to watch the result of your shoot.

It was a bit strategic, you had to cover your back with traps and stuff, that was a nice touch.

I loved the V2, did it twice (a second time with a friend in coop), dynamic game. It's a simple mechanic and the rest of the game is probably is a bit standard but it was a great play.

Haven't got the time to play the third though, i wasn't a fan of the desertic environment, i'll take a look at this V4 ! :)

Congratulations beck !