Sign in to follow this  
blackdog

Totalbiscuit, the cinical Brit is dying

8 years ago, being a complete noob at sc2, I found this guy's聽videos on the game. It was awesome to see him grow over the years and offer so much entertainment as well as take a stand and be vocal on issues concerning聽the gaming聽industry. Maaan.

Yes considering he kept working till the very end I wouldn鈥檛 have imagined he was so close.

I think he鈥檚 story is very inspiring and motivating.

Will be missed.

i鈥檓聽surprised the news is actually reported on a lot of traditional news outlets, here鈥檚 a bbc article that gives a bit of timeline and reports many tributes from the community

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-44250597

Edited by blackdog

Fuck that guy. Wouldn't wish cancer on anyone and he was praising his passing because he criticised some games he worked on. Who the fuck does that?

I think TB did some great reviews and enjoyed his WTF is... videos for those smaller, niche or indie titles I knew nothing about. He was usually bang on with what he said.

RIP.

RIP

I remember that he was positive and supportive about our game and that certainly helped us a bit. I often watched his videos.

Don't know what that programmer was thinking would happen. People need to get of twitter if they have nothing good to say. One way to throw away a career because he certainly will be remembered for this.