Sign in to follow this  
NeoNautica

The Division - Closed Beta Codes

Graphics is good and performance is nice once you turn off chromatic aberration, hate it when that is overdone :< Couldn't see any FOV options either. Not that much to do though, especially after getting to lvl7, did missions with a friend and that was no challenge, way too easy. You can do a lot of customization, but requires many unnecessary clicks imo. Very little action in the dark zone, way to many players compared to NPCs. Gets very interesting once you go rouge with your squad and have some intense fire fights in the streets :) Felt laggy sometimes when I ended up with Chinese and Indian players in the dark zone.

I started playing Destiny about the time when The Taken King was released. So it was mostly player-void levels with a lot of loading screens in between :( In The Division, I really appreciate the seamless transitions and man, the environments in this game look amazing...Base-building and Dark Zones are cool. I can see myself really getting into this!

No check client data on PC, it is true?

Say hello to guys with godmode and unlimited ammo in online.

So, R.I.P. online.

P.S. Game looks just awesome!

Edited by r1ar

Played the beta on Xbone, Was kinda disappointed in the amount of missions availible in the beta, after 2 hours all we had left was entering the dark zone, wich was like being fucked up the ass for a while until we managed to get away and hide. After that it was pretty fun sneaking, hiding from bigger groups or chasing single-players down just to extract our loot with a high-pulse doing it. Intense!

First mission (Madison Square Garden), was amazing and great fun. Re-played it on hard with my brother and we had alot of trouble clearing it, some really intense firefights!

I liked the upgrade system and loot system (Diablo-ish), finding a shotgun and flanking enemies while they are supressed by my friends was great fun.

I know it's only a beta, but felt more like a really stripped-down demo! If the full product has tons of missions i will certanly buy this game. It is beautiful and fun, controls are good and the biggest problem i really had with the beta is that i wanted more. 5/7.

Overall I liked it. The filter they used made everything look a bit too soft for my taste but I'm not complaining. One thing that annoyed me though, are the bullet sponge enemies. Nothing wrong with the mechanic itself, but in a realistic setting like this, it feels really out of place having to shoot a guy in the head four or five times before he goes down. 

Overall I liked it. The filter they used made everything look a bit too soft for my taste but I'm not complaining. One thing that annoyed me though, are the bullet sponge enemies. Nothing wrong with the mechanic itself, but in a realistic setting like this, it feels really out of place having to shoot a guy in the head four or five times before he goes down. 

I turned off depth of field and chromatic aberration and that helped a bit with that. Agree on bullet sponges, but I understand why, when you have a leveling system like this