untor

[CS:GO] de_waterfall [wip]

...:::MAP AVIABLE FOR TESTING:::...

If you want to play:

1) Add this guy: http://steamcommunity.com/id/untor

2) Download the map from workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=596575175

Interesting look, but what about the layout?

Now we working on it

Playtest would be awesome. After running around i really like the layout! its pretty straigt forward even if it looks like a maze at first glance.

That's my main worry about this map - people might take one glance at the layout and be put off by it. I've given iut a run-around too, and it's actually pretty easy once you get used to it - my only worry is the amount of ways to enter B Site.

That's my main worry about this map - people might take one glance at the layout and be put off by it. I've given iut a run-around too, and it's actually pretty easy once you get used to it - my only worry is the amount of ways to enter B Site.

What the problem with ways to enter B Site in your opinion?

PIaytesting on mapcore server when?

Looks nice, though I'm not a huge fan of the textures. The dark green inside is way too dark and visibility might suffer because of it. The cliff texture is too contrasted/dark as well. Also I don't think the plaster texture on the roof is fitting.