untor

[CS:GO] de_waterfall [wip]

Looks pretty cool, interested to see the final result of this!, did you make these assets yourself? (the rocks, and the blue crates etc)?

And also do you have an overview you can show us? :D

yes, i make new models. overview will be tomorrow

I like the aesthetics.

Does the name Waterfall come from the small waterfall at bomsite A? I feel it doesn't fit with the map.
And any chance for a workshop link?

Yes, the name of the map gave waterfalls. Initially, there were more.
We have already tested the map with the participation of players. Tests have shown that there is a balance on the map. Do not think that a lot of path. In fact, they are intuitive and simplified.
Link to map hidden from the players, except for my friends.
And yet, Overview not finished. We are finalizing the geometry of the map, and once done, so soon will finish it.

It looks great, but the layout looks a bit too complex. I absolutely love the look of it, the aesthetic and feel of it is amazing, but could you perhaps simplify the layout? I feel like there's too many spots to cover in it's current state... Still, I can't overstate how great it looks. An awful lot of effort's gone into this, and it shows.

It looks great, but the layout looks a bit too complex. I absolutely love the look of it, the aesthetic and feel of it is amazing, but could you perhaps simplify the layout? I feel like there's too many spots to cover in it's current state... Still, I can't overstate how great it looks. An awful lot of effort's gone into this, and it shows.

Actually the layout is simple. But its not seen in the overview. Map available for test now, and you can try to play, just add me on steam, here is linkhttp://steamcommunity.com/id/untor

Edited by untor