Sprony

Mapcore Job Census

4 minutes ago, ElectroSheep said:

Well I'm actually leaving Arkane Studios for some new stories to write hopefully :). Still have 4 weeks to go. More to say later.

plubo really that bad to work with? 😁 Goodluck for finding something new!

So I decided to leave the games industry for a while. I'm working with the Unreal engine though so it's not a HUGE change. I'm in medical tech now. 

Senior programmer at PrecisionOS 

On 12/19/2018 at 4:46 PM, AlexM said:

So I decided to leave the games industry for a while. I'm working with the Unreal engine though so it's not a HUGE change. I'm in medical tech now. 

Some might say that’s where the money is 😄

Interesting stuff nonetheless!

Ages ago when I was still in Italy I was thinking of collateral ways of using game tech for like public administration etc.

On 12/19/2018 at 11:46 AM, AlexM said:

Congrats @AlexM!! I wish you all the luck!

This week, I moved to Brooklyn NY and started on a new gig, level designer at Defiant Studios!

A very talented, agile, and passionate little team we have here- I love it! 😊

Hey, how's everyone doing? Getting ready for holidays stuffing? Great! I just updated the list with everyone that posted in 2018. I'll be going over it some more to see who's been active and who's fallen off the edge. If you see this message and your info is no longer up to date, just post in this thread to have it updated.