Sign in to follow this  
RaVaGe

RaVaGe's real life WIP

If I ever get the kind of money, I’ll call out to get my furniture

did you decide for the company name in the end? I remember you had a poll and everything 

Edited by blackdog

On 13/01/2018 at 11:17 PM, blackdog said:

If I ever get the kind of money, I’ll call out to get my furniture

did you decide for the company name in the end? I remember you had a poll and everything 

Glad to hear that :P

www.livanti.be/

The website is still under construction but you can have access to the 3D configurator by login in with those infos

guest[AT]mail.com

GuestPass1

Then go there for example http://livanti.be/products/Callisto and play with the configurator :)

You can change the language at the bottom.

Edited by RaVaGe

16 hours ago, RaVaGe said:

Glad to hear that :P

www.livanti.be/

The website is still under construction but you can have access to the 3D configurator by login in with those infos

[email protected]

GuestPass1

Then go there for example http://livanti.be/products/Callisto and play with the configurator :)

You can change the language at the bottom.

The mail address got hidden, could you maybe share it again but with a space in between, would love to play around with it for a bit? Would love to play around with it :)

4 hours ago, 'RZL said:

The mail address got hidden, could you maybe share it again but with a space in between, would love to play around with it for a bit? Would love to play around with it :)

Did you managed to have a look at it ? Watcha think ? :)

1 hour ago, RaVaGe said:

Did you managed to have a look at it ? Watcha think ? :)

It's great, really like the live updates to the 3D model and freedom of choice you get. Only two or three things stood out to me:

The space between "Hide Option Cubes" and "Total" is too small (i.e. non-existent) and the display of dimensions in the summary isn't very sexy but I think that's one of the things that is still WIP. Also the Note underneath might be bit unfortunately worded. Maybe this is better: "Note: You may rotate the 3D furniture by holding down the left mouse button and dragging it around."

xupj1k3.png

3Q3gkr4.png

While the site looks very clean and slick (which I like) I feel it has a bit too much dead space going on between the different segments, but I guess that's just how websites are built nowadays to be more mobile and tablet friendly.

Anyway, great job overall!

4 hours ago, 'RZL said:

It's great, really like the live updates to the 3D model and freedom of choice you get. Only two or three things stood out to me:

The space between "Hide Option Cubes" and "Total" is too small (i.e. non-existent) and the display of dimensions in the summary isn't very sexy but I think that's one of the things that is still WIP. Also the Note underneath might be bit unfortunately worded. Maybe this is better: "Note: You may rotate the 3D furniture by holding down the left mouse button and dragging it around."

xupj1k3.png

3Q3gkr4.png

While the site looks very clean and slick (which I like) I feel it has a bit too much dead space going on between the different segments, but I guess that's just how websites are built nowadays to be more mobile and tablet friendly.

Anyway, great job overall!

Thanks for the feedback man, and yeah as you said, it's still wip but I have to launch to get more advices :)

17 hours ago, 'RZL said:

There is a gap at the very top of the shelf, don't like it, redo the whole thing please.

2085761808_2018-06-2123_38_44-Window.png.c24198eb16b0c1cadc11b3c95b696a62.png

Not my fault, the masons can't work properly :< but yeah it's annoying as fck ahah. some doors at the bottom are still missing too.

6 hours ago, ElectroSheep said:

I see a baby nest ? :D

Yup, the clients have a newborn :)

Edited by RaVaGe