2d-chris

Paragon (Epic Games)

Considering that Overwatch is a moba as well, that Battlefront plays better in third person… I can't think of anything else than COD in terms of shooter atm. (Is not like CS gets re-released.)

Yes FPS felt saturated, and that's why there has been a shift, just surprised to see a genre catch up so much.

The only slight moba'ish thing about Overwatch is having a few abilities and an ultimate, it's not a MOBA at all, it's more like TF2 gameplay wise. 

The only slight moba'ish thing about Overwatch is having a few abilities and an ultimate, it's not a MOBA at all, it's more like TF2 gameplay wise. 

Mmh yeah, read a bit about it and you're right. Disregarded completely as advertisement made it look like a MOBA (heavy accent on "heroes" instead of classes, etc).

I don't like TF2 either (other than art) tho so doesn't change my interest.

looks better than battleborn, who also used the same song :(

Same artist, not same song (assuming you are refering to this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUz8zzK-Bjs ). But, yeah, with Overwatch and now this, Battleborn will have a hard time, for sure.

Edited by FrieChamp

I tried, but i didn't really liked my first game. I didn't understood the main concepts of cards and skills, I think the UI needs a lot of work.

The map feels a bit too open. I took the purple mage, but I got rekt everyfight by melee tankers, not really enjoyable...

And I don't like the approach they choose on aesthetic : I feel like they made this game to showcase their engine instead of creating an original design : the screen isn't readable and is too busy for me (fx, lighting effects and postprocess).

Will probably give it another try in the next playtests, but to me it can compet with a Dota right now.