[CS:GO] de_Transit

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As we are getting closer and closer to the playtest here are some new fresh screens. This is a set up area for T's leading to B bombsite. Best Regards !    

Work in progress by @Fnuggi & @LizardPL. Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=562307272 More screenshots:

Hello everyone! We are very close to release and I would like to share with you some of the screens from A bombsite for the first time.   We might release later today when we fi

Posted Images

• FMPONE unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I love everything you do. 
How does the Tourniquet for tickets plays? Like a clipped stuff you jump over or you can walk though it ? 

Noobs questions: The textures and props you got, you made them? You find them on custom sites? They are included in the basic SDK? Everything look so much better than on my works I wonder how you archieve this. 

17 hours ago, Jiro said:

I love everything you do. 
How does the Tourniquet for tickets plays? Like a clipped stuff you jump over or you can walk though it ? 

Noobs questions: The textures and props you got, you made them? You find them on custom sites? They are included in the basic SDK? Everything look so much better than on my works I wonder how you archieve this. 

Hi man. You can easly pass the Tourniquet. We are working on them to be fully animated but there are some issues atm.

On 4/12/2017 at 11:29 AM, Lizard said:

mcpVb3P.jpg

Lovely visuals. On a basic logistical level, it seems a bit weird to have those turnstiles on one side of the ticket-booth/hut, whilst there's a big ole opening on the other side. Maybe you could put in some sort of open concertina gate on one side of the opening to suggest that it's usually closed to the public.