Site Changes and Feedback

Sprony

• 1 month later...

Dunno if there's any word from the team who maintain this forum system but... I have some problems in tagging people in a post. Dunno if it's my connection that is slow or something. I just had to tag a person here and copy-paste in another post to get it to work (dunno why even after reloading the page in the other topic I couldn't tag Sentura - while Sprony came up after I had tagged him in my first draft of this post here)

Dunno if there's any word from the team who maintain this forum system but... I have some problems in tagging people in a post. Dunno if it's my connection that is slow or something. I just had to tag a person here and copy-paste in another post to get it to work (dunno why even after reloading the page in the other topic I couldn't tag Sentura - while Sprony came up after I had tagged him in my first draft of this post here)

I've dealt with this as well. 

@Thrik

@Sprony

It is a bit sporadic, I assume it's down to the connection it makes in the background to look up names lagging. I have some maintenance updates to install shortly so I'll see if these provide any improvement. If not I'll file it as a recurring issue with the vendor to see if it can be addressed.

You can post a new thread now, @Sprony clean this up plz.

It's a security measure against spambots. It's mentioned when signing up but nobody ever reads anything while signing up for something on the Internet. 

It's a security measure against spambots. It's mentioned when signing up but nobody ever reads anything while signing up for something on the Internet. 

I too feel annoyed when people don't read what I read when signing up :P

I don't recall any tutorial thread where those infos can be put for those who haven't read through everything, is there one?

• Thrik unpinned this topic