Site Changes and Feedback

Sprony

• 2 months later...

Dealing with a issue on Google Chrome, some of you may have experienced this as well - Scrolling stops working at random points, typically when loading subforums, so it pretty much happens all of the time.

I can still click and drag the scroll bar on the browser, but trying to do so by using the scroll wheel instead doesn't work.

Is fixed by closing down the tabs with mapcore on them and then loading back onto the site.

It's a minor problem but annoying none the less.

Edited by Bastion

• 1 month later...

Hello!
My name is Oleg. I make adventure games. Currently looking for a job as a level designer.
I found really exiting stuff around here to learn. Hope to become a part of the community!

One thing I can't figure out is how to post my portfolio. The option is grey and I found nothing about it in the rules. Is it a bug? Or I need to earn some reputation by doing something at first?

Oh, i found it. At least one post needed to be :)

Edited by ashtheevil

• 2 weeks later...

Some work has been underway on that, actually we had it enabled for a while last year but I had to disable it because mysteriously people in various regions couldn't access the site. We've also had other issues when I've tried to implement it since (content in posts not loading, asset problems, redirection loops). I need to do some further research and work into a successful migration because the forum software has various quirks that make implementing it less straightforward than one might expect. But it is on the 'roadmap'!