Site Changes and Feedback

Sprony

• 2 weeks later...
On 21 March 2016 at 8:59 AM, 3Dnj said:

So is it possible to re-open old portfolio topic ? To be able to have new feedbacks on it.

Sorry, I missed this before. Topics that've been inactive for three years are archived but they can be unarchived if you really want that. Let me know the address and I can do it.

Edit: I've decided to disable archiving as it was only in place for performance reasons, but the newer software is much more efficient. A background task is running to return the threads to regular status. This means it'll also (with time) be possible to search those threads as archived threads weren't included in results.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  1. Where do I preview a post before I post it?
  2. Where is the appropriate forum section to ask this?

Somehow I feel that you guys replaced the "preview" button with "insert other social media" and removed the "site discussion" section to keep us quiet about it. For some reason(?)

I'm just gonna click submit now

Edited by Hipshot

I don't remember there ever being a site feedback section. :???: There is the thread Sprony linked to though.

As for the preview feature, that was something that was removed by the software vendor when the forum was completely overhauled a couple of years ago. I'd imagine that this was because the forum does more in-editor previewing now (e.g. images are shown in the editor, all formatting, etc) and also the forum no longer uses BBCode, so there's less need to 'translate' the post into a previewed version. Hopefully it's OK to do without it. :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...