blackdog

Call Of Duty Black Ops 3

If anyone is still interested by this game, I don't understand why they are still release a (cut) version for the old gen console...when you see the result (yeah I know $$).

And in bonus, the boxes of the Xbox One and the Xbox 360 - Xbox 360 box uses concept art, not screens.

1446740766-black-ops-iii-xbox-360.jpg

Edited by El Moroes

https://community.treyarch.com/community/treyarch/blog/2015/11/02/modding-mapping-tools-coming-to-black-ops-3-pc-in-2016

Over the years, the Call of Duty¬ģ community has proven itself to be among the most passionate in the world ‚Äď and we count ourselves fortunate to make games for you.

We’ve been listening to one of your top requests and are excited to announce that modding and mapping are coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 PC!

Awesome if they keep their promise and it actually happens, buuuuut we've heard the same thing before...

The reviews are getting me excited and the mapping/modding support is another turn-on. I think we all know that we've got seir to thank for this! :)

Edited by FrieChamp

If anyone is still interested by this game, I don't understand why they are still release a (cut) version for the old gen console...when you see the result (yeah I know $$).

Whoever is playing that demo is an absolute scrub.

Oh boy :) 

That would be great! When there will be more details, I'll ask guys from our office if we could help you guys with that somehow.

Anyway, I have millions of thoughts in my mind but no proper words to describe what I feel. It's the biggest joy and happiness I've ever experienced! Ever! I'm so happy I could dance and hug everyone :)  It's like a dream come true! I hope that some minor low fps and fps drop bugs will be fixed soon so it will be even more smooth ;)

There's one awesome thing I've learned during production of Dead Island and now I can tell that I've mastered it when finishing BO3. It's not caring about things that people write/say about my work. I would spend a whole life telling them how it actually is, how that works, what she/he missed but, come on, I don't care about things that I simply can't change. Everyone have own world of with own truths. If someone spent a minute on writing crap about my beloved job, my awesome company or my latest game that I'm proud of, I'll spend the same time hugging my newborn baby because that's my whole world right now. And boy, I'm the happiest man on this planet right now :)

Congrats for the release man, really.

But (I'm pretty sure you can't answer but I'll ask it)...what's your opinion about the Xbox 360 release ? 

Even if I can imagine that it's not your decision (I'm talking about the developers like you or me or other guys here) I must admit that it seems to be a "we don't care about you guys on 360 but we want make money". And yeah for me it's a strange decision and it should be hard for you to see this downgrade of what you did just to allow a release on the old console generation.