Sign in to follow this  
knj

Hitman - World Of Assassination

Saw the core game was on sale the other day when Steam had it's autumn sale thing. Avoided buying it for being scarred by Hitman Absolution. :P I'm considering buying it when it's inevitably on sale this christmas though! It at least looks gorgeous! 

In my opinion Hitman 2 had some of the greatest levels in a stealth game everzors. I think a big factor to that is the lack of triggers for people to start being alive.(which is something I feel Absolution really overused) The world was more alive in Hitman 2 as people walked around all the time and I believe the scripted encounters were kept to a minimum.

So I was wondering for you guys who have played the new HITMAN: How does the level design fare against other Hitman games? :)

So another of the elusive targets

i guess I know the answer, but we're at least some of these characters integrated in the first release? I mean the character is in the world just wasn't a target?

Cos that would be like all that inception stuff there is in Breakin Back with foreshadowing etc :D

4 hours ago, Zarsky said:

Thoughts go out to those whose jobs are in jeopardy due to this. I am hoping IOI will find a new home/investor and will continue to make great games!

I respect the fact that they tried tho, on paper it sounds like something that could have really worked. And they did try their very best interweaving the game design / mission structure with the business model.

This is so very bad and annoying.

Not sure the episodes hurt that much? In the note it seems to suggest there were record sales "year-to-year". Also how much of the decision was on SE part? Cos it would be really bad if they decided the model and then is the studio to pay consequences.

I also wonder if IOI will retain the rights to Hitman if they are bought off, cos if they can I would expect they will be safe, otherwise it's gloomy :(

Hope everyone in the studio won't be affected and wish them best of luck… and maybe for Nordic Games to sweep in to save the day yet again…