Sign in to follow this  
knj

Hitman - World Of Assassination

On 12/02/2016 at 2:19 PM, ng.aniki said:

Thank you ! I spent a lot of time on this level with my colleagues :)

Just for curiosity, would you be able to confirm the location where it is mainly inspired from? Reminds me of a town that I started mapping for a CSGO map ;)

16 hours ago, blackdog said:

Just for curiosity, would you be able to confirm the location where it is mainly inspired from? Reminds me of a town that I started mapping for a CSGO map ;)

It is highly inspired by some towns in La Spieza province in Italy, such as Vernazza, Manarola or Riomaggiore, part of an area called Cinque Terre.

16 hours ago, Vilham said:

So I don't really get this game, is it actually out and is there a story?

It is partially out, it is episodic. The first episode is out, then one new episode / location will be released every month, you can either buy all at once and get the episodes when they are released or buy them episode by episode. Or, if you don't like to wait for each episode, wait for all the mission to be released and buy the whole game then.

There is a story, but this Hitman is more focused on the contracts themselves with a story progressing slowly in the background through each mission, than story driven like Absolution was.

Edited by ng.aniki

I'm not sure I understand one thing (I don't have the game): those contracts-challenges available only for 48h… will be available as well for players who buy the full package when it's out? I was thinking that it can be easily implemented as a DLC, accessible and then once it's started expires in the same time and fail conditions

4 hours ago, PaulH said:

Is there any date for the full release? Waiting patiently 

Guess shortly after all chapters have been released?
This is what I was aiming to get, since I don't have much time to play (maybe dumber move) but I think to understand that the full version will miss all the temporary 48h targets(?) :( this would be mildly annoying, as I think it would be quite easy to implement a timer system for the stand alone version.