Sign in to follow this  
knj

Hitman - World Of Assassination

It's review of the first episode. Part of them could play to the second one, but there seem to be some press embargo about it.

Haven't read any. Seeing the scores on the lower side I thought they were probably complaining about the limited content available at lunch.

Personally I'm ok with episodic, but I think first release should have 3 missions. Is not like people want to immediately try to beat a map in every way possible.

So I don't get it, game is 60 bucks on the store but it's only the first episode? Will I be able to download the rest of the episodes when they come out or they I have to pay extra?

Also, seems like the PS4 will get a bunch of extra content? I'll be playing it on PS4 so I don't care but I can see how PC gamers are pissed at the decision.

Edited by (HP)

So I don't get it, game is 60 bucks on the store but it's only the first episode? Will I be able to download the rest of the episodes when they come out or they I have to pay extra?

Sorry HP, I don't understand how it can be confusing really, the packages seem labelled clearly...

hitman.thumb.PNG.8fe5d489b174f032aa03a48

And they explain:

On release players have access to the Intro Pack content - Prologue Mission, the Paris Sanguine Fashion Show, full access to Contracts Mode, Escalation Mode, elusive targets and other live content. Remaining content will be available as six releases periodically throughout 2016, starting April 2016.

~

It has been extensively explained that the Full Experience grants all subsequent contents at no additional charge. Otherwise why bother making different packs?
From what I remember reading in the Italian forums, in € the Upgrade cost should add to the Intro pack for the same total cost of the Full Experience, so no "indecisive customer tax", doesn't seem to be the case in £ though.