[WIP] de_facility

biaty

Alright...you should make a thumbnail for your loading screen to represent your map better..but thats not important now

All these suggestions are obviously just my opinion without a proper playtest.

I have more suggestions or ideas but there is no time to make any mayor changes now..and maybe you disagree with me

I would block this way for both teams and place a slightly transparent blockade or just remove it because you already have the main path to the B Spot and that big Garage ..i would never want to cover B as a CT on this map :D

My second solution would be to remove the function of your Garage to be openable and just leave it as a wallbangable area.

map1.thumb.jpg.dd21577599045e2f0b1781d9f

I think that you should add a player clip on all of these objects because i can easily jump on them (solo)..this could destroy the fun on a competitive-based map.

map2.thumb.jpg.11f9aefe4b148dcfaab61f06f

I like many areas on your map but i think it could be executed better because there are so many open areas and higher level areas like this one which can give players a headache.

I would move that scaffolding a bit to the right side to block this corner entirely from the game.

Why? Because it would remove some of that high level areas + this position can be very powerful especially on a small map like this.

map3.thumb.jpg.d909f5e7a9f8c1750420c6e44

I really like your A Spot and i love your boost position where i am on the screenshot..but it should only be a position which you can reach with atleast 2 players.

I jumped from the Container to this platform in like 3seconds and i would remove that big crate too(behind all of this stuff) Why? Too many corners which can decrease the funfactor and the simplicity of a competitive based map and by the way i would clip nearly all buildings on your middle because once you are on a high level area the chances to see the whole map are really big :D

map4.thumb.jpg.e3a3429a04cf126c10ea63850

I really like some ideas like your A Spot, some Middle elements and your Garage Gate but this map is either too small or doesn't include enough cover

Keep it up!

Edited by cruptor

Wow you actually have some great ideas.

The T boost area I was unsure about, wasn't even going to add it. So I really like the suggestion of reducing it a bit by moving the scaffolding. I will definitely be doing it! 

I will add further clipping to bombsite B so you cant boost ontop of everything on the site lol.

Im not too sure about your idea on the garage door, I always felt like it was a way of making my map unique as no other maps do this other than office.

Bombsite A tho I feel is fine, it plays pretty well but it might be bit crowded might need to change it a bit.

You did say the boost spot is easy to get onto but it is really hard to get there before the ts see you, which makes it sort of like a high risk high reward area.

I really liked your idea and will definitely add some of your idea to my map :).