Sign in to follow this  
WheRe Is My MiNd?

dm_sensesfail

Think I saw this one the Snarkpit a while back, and my comments are the same as before really. The map looks nice enough and quite polished, but its just really generic. I guess you are just a bit late in the "railway/industrial/canal" craze, and so everybody is kinda bored of it by now. This probably isn't any worse than any number of earlier maps that recieved far more praise, but it probably won't prove too popular because we've seen it all before countless times now. Try something a bit more adventurous next time, as it looks like you have the skills to make really nice maps :)

If you center a map around a canal, at least make the canal look really cool. Besides that i see nothing that makes it stand out of the crowd (yep, there's a crowd already) of old canal industrial maps like Peri said. It's just all decent overall, but nothing that will make me remember this.

looking good so far. I'd try to get away from the 90degrees everywhere though. Lighting seems decent but could use some hightlighgint on some key focal points of the level.

well it looks nice but i have to say I have gotten incredibly bored with the "industrial area near old canal" themed maps :(:(

I'm sorry to say that I just ahve to second that with a vengance, this is well done, but I'm so bored of the theme, seems to be what 90% of people decide to do with HL2, which a crying waste of the engine.

well it looks nice but i have to say I have gotten incredibly bored with the "industrial area near old canal" themed maps :(:(

yup, but still it looks sexy to me, i'll add mirror asap.