Rocket League

It is awesome!

Easy to learn, but has a lot of depth to it as well

It's kinda like Trackmania in the sense that its noob friendly but will take hundreds and thousands of hours to master and learn all the little tricks and tactics. I find it super satisfying to get better and pull of some nice moves against other players.

I wasn't expecting that much from the game, being someone who grew up around the 2000s and experienced all of the awful n64 era car soccer.  I finally got around to playing this, then immediately picked it up on PC.  They finally got car soccer right, there's just so many movement possibilities, it feels incredible.  

It's also worth noting that the game has cross-platform multiplayer, so the crazy large PS Plus playerbase will match with PC players.  That's huge for a downloadable multiplayer game, too many of them die out on certain platforms or entirely.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• MapCore on Discord

• Our picks

• Post in Yanzl's Source Emporium
      Two new asset releases!

First up is Basalt. Sadly I can't release all of the assets as some of the nature stuff is from Megascans and can't be redistributed. Also only includes the assets I've made.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e86kdqwpvhhs5x6/Basalt.zip?dl=0

Second one is assets I've made for Pitstop. A small release that includes some road and concrete trim textures, a bunch of sponsors and some skybox buildings that might be useful.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x6tn3b6nfo2u77d/Pitstop.zip?dl=0

As always, free for non-commercial use with attribution.