[CSGO] Villa

Lizard

Hello!
I would like to present you my new project.

Villa is a bomb defusal map. The goal is to mix few factors that players love. Simple, easy to remember layout, esthetics and night lighting.
This time I'm working with my friend that I've met 6 years ago on polish mapping board. I don't have much to show you for now but I want to have this thread for a feedback from playtest.
I should submit it in few days for playtesting. Hope you guys like it!

References:

vtutbnd.jpg

SQsBZwr.jpg

DlB5EPz.jpgDtoJYvy.jpg

SCREENS:

Overview:

aSqrgPe.jpg

CT Resp:

2NlbeMd.jpg

T resp:

6ziI744.jpg

2vZPsK7.jpg

Bombsite B:

7BUrptD.jpg

Route to B:

8BWoMm1.jpg

Bombsite A:

IHKa8kj.jpg

tBbwm2s.jpg

Mid:

rF65NAY.jpg

Edited by LizardPL

Out of curiosity, in the indoor area with the piano, can you jump up into the area or do you have to take the stairs?

By the way, do you want extra references if one come across one that is a good match for the one you showed in your first post?

Are you talking about the area with a glass? Yes you can jump there from the bombsite. I would love to see more references like this. I have about 200 mb on my dropbox, only showed few of them :)

I'm talking about each side to jump in the bombsite, where there are lights from the floor? Just to know if pathing is reduced to stairs etc.

Well I have some, I'll edit links into this post each time I find one then :)

First one: might be a little off topic but the setting is in my humble opinion interesting. In addition, it has a similar vibe than one of the references you presented.

Second one: this one might be more like your current references, but it has a different polish, and it looks the best at night, perfect for your idea :)

Third one: A beauty at night too, if you want to place your house in the desert this is a good idea to check this one!

Edited by laminutederire

I like this modern architecture a lot. Seems to be coming along well :)

Aside: I think that in Ubisoft Toronto they had very similar reference, cos one map of Blacklist I recently played was set in a mansion very similar to some of those photos

I played Blacklist but this took me a minute to recall :D

• 1 month later...