[CS GO SDK] func_button entities do not function properly when riding in the func_tracktrain they control.

FeverReaver

Hey everyone,

I was working on a map in CS GO SDK and the func_buttons that are outside of the elevator (the func_tracktrain) function as intended and when you press the buttons INSIDE the elevator while you are not boarded they also work. However, stepping into the elevator causes them to no longer function. The developer console shows that it's attempting to start moving by failing to find the sounds that play for the func_tracktrain, the same thing happens when it DOES begin to move.

Another thing I should note is that the flag "Is Unblockable by Player" is CHECKED so I'm pretty much stumped on why this would be happening.

I could take some screenshots if you want to see them but I didn't think that would help the situation at all.

Have you tried reorganising it to move horizontally?

Or perhaps the buttons have different logic?

​Reorganising the elevator to move horizontally? I haven't, because that would essentially defeat my purpose here.

As far as the logic goes, they're all essentially identical. They all just have a setspeed of 100 and movetopathnode that puts them on the appropriate floor.