4 hours ago, (HP) said:
  Hide contents

No, I don't think you are, that's Hamilton the janitor. He's being interrogated by a female elite guard. You need to sneak in there as quickly as possible and grab her from behind before she kills him. It's hard but it's possible if you hurry taking the other guard walking around the room first.

Aww man, even me didn't know that xD. And I've played the map a lot of time.

Edited by 3Dnj

I love how each mission feels like it's own unique world area and is so substantial that it takes about 2 hours to fully complete - the level design really is excellent, no doubt aided by the fact that there are so many abilities and mechanics that can be utilised throughout, which seem to keep evolving too - there's no rhythm with the missions that I seem to settle into every time and that's a good thing. 

Wow wow wow. Mission 4. And I thought mission 3 was excellent. Amazing level design.

Spoiler

What a challenge it was on no power mode, it took me just about forever to find my way into the lab ._.

And then taking down Jintosh on ghost+pacifist, I had to cheese that shit so hard

Edited by grapen

Fucking brutal:

We can't kick off a Dishonored 2 platform comparison without first discussing just how remarkably poor the PC version is. We're not going to dwell too much on this because the backlash against the product is already intense enough, but let's put it this way - we've tested the title with an overclocked Core i7 4790K paired with Titan X Pascal and remarkably, it has trouble hitting 60fps at 1080p. Clearly, a fundamental re-evaluation of the PC version is required beyond the brace of patches seen so far. It's stunning to think that this title actually shares technological underpinnings with Doom 2016 - a title that runs maxed-out at over 100fps at 4K on the same hardware. Things do seem to be improving (the first patch could see the same Titan-powered system trough out at 38fps in full HD resolution) but the product had no business shipping in that state.

It's a big shame about the PC version, yeah. The latest patch fixed most of the problems to me, i was even able to turn a couple more fancy graphic options and still retain smooth fps. Game still jitters for a couple seconds when you enter a large area, other than that it's ok. But there's no excuse to continue seeing the PC platform being neglected like this. It keeps happening over and over again in these last few years, from diferent studios and diferent publishers. I understand the technical reasons behind it, but I don't understand the true reason it continues since PC is still a huge platform and growing. 

The gaming community should focus more on stuff like this and less on wether or not their newest space sym really is the life changing game they want or other superfluous shit we keep seeing exploding in the games media headlines. 

That said... this is a good motherfucking game man! Every mission so far managed to introduce something fresh by building on aspects and elements you've learned before and introducing complete and fun one time powers like the 

Spoiler

Time machine power! Being able to switch back and forth from present and 3 years ago felt really fresh and unexpected.