2 hours ago, [HP] said:

I've been wanting to stab that dude in the eye since the first game. lol

Why? He's awesome!

9 minutes ago, Vaya said:

link to the past..

just started playing this. really good so far. Levels set out really well and the art is gorgeous!

I still have to play the first! (I started it and did the prelude, but for some reason I wasn’t too into it at the time - I started it on hard and it was actually a too hard game on that level)

3 hours ago, Vaya said:

I think it's worth playing them all. I'm playing on medium because I'm more interested in the looks and atmosphere than the challenge/

i also switched to medium, didn't have the energy to be a badass ninja :D im a few missions in, going to continue with death of the outsider afterwards!

Playing through death of the outsider now. Art still absolutely A+...Level design not as great as the 'main' dishonored 2. Seems a lot more linear on how you can approach objectives? Less options and paths?

Example of this would be a side mission where you have to save a guy that had been kidnapped above a packed pub. The only option was to carry him back through the main door past 5-6 people :|

I've still to play the DLC, it's download and read to go for months on my steam account, lol. I really wanna play it tho.

I've heard similar criticisms of the LD in the DLC, can't wait to play it tho. Games like these are rare these days. :(

yeah, don't fault me the game is still stellar. Just seems a little like a step back after D2. I think they are trying to get people to use the unique powers more but my brain isn't wired that way :P

I got nowhere near doing this one stealthy too. Super hard compared to D2...

14 hours ago, Puddy said:

I liked the DLC but never ended up finishing it. The powers didn't feel quite right for me and I had just slashed my way through Dishonored 2 so some fatigue was setting in.

teleporting inside someone to make them gib is fun