4 hours ago, El Moroes said:

About what you said @laminutederire, you understand that we (dev) are not taking these kind of decisions, so that's the way they decided to sell what we're working on.

Concerning the story and the main character, of course it will be explained in the game but we took one of the possible ends of Disho 2 to build this one. ;) 

I understand, that's a shame because it'll definitely throw off some people and a bit of sales for a game that deserve to sell well!

23 hours ago, El Moroes said:

About what you said @laminutederire, you understand that we (dev) are not taking these kind of decisions, so that's the way they decided to sell what we're working on.

Concerning the story and the main character, of course it will be explained in the game but we took one of the possible ends of Disho 2 to build this one. ;) 

I also didn't mean to be negative dude. It was just a bit confusing. However, things are cleared up now and I'm looking forward to it. I hope you don't actually get to kill The Outsider because that guy is amazing.

4 minutes ago, Sprony said:

I also didn't mean to be negative dude. It was just a bit confusing. However, things are cleared up now and I'm looking forward to it. I hope you don't actually get to kill The Outsider because that guy is amazing.

Oh I wasn't offended at all ^^

I haven't finished the base game yet and I believe this contains massive spoilers so I'm postponing on getting it. 

Also, I'm not sure if I'm going to get it anyway, because The Outsider is my favorite character and I don't want to kill that guy.