Tazer

[WIP] de_tibet

This is a competitive defuse map I've been working on recently. It is my first ever map and I'm looking to get some feedback. It takes place in a small village in Tibet that is actually a cover for a nuclear weapons facility in the mountains.

This is still very much a WIP, though I am happy with the current layout and how the map plays. I have begun some detailing stuff here and there, and finishing up some changes that I wanted to incorporate. Any opinions or feedback are very welcome, as well as suggestions that you may have. Thank you for your time!

Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=451611574 

ar_monastery was originally called tibet. Valve renamed it for reasons, and I would probably advise you don't use the same name.

Also, aside from the odd texture you've used, I fail to see how this resembles Tibet? (Tibet / Gothic Revival / Warehouse / Factory?)

May I suggest you look more closely at some reference pictures?

Also, aside from the odd texture you've used, I fail to see how this resembles Tibet? (Tibet / Gothic Revival / Warehouse / Factory?)

​The outside combined with the industrial inside kinda reminds me of de_sparity, mybe he's going for something like that

I'm actually looking for somebody who would be interested in doing thematic and detail work on my map. I have the layout and stuff like that down, but I have no idea what to do thematically.

I'm actually looking for somebody who would be interested in doing thematic and detail work on my map. I have the layout and stuff like that down, but I have no idea what to do thematically.

I would be happy to give you a hand. Just add me, same name as here