[WIP] de_asia

PiggyEngineer

I am starting now to make a new map (this is the second map i upload), i started making it 4-5 days ago, and it's in a very early stage of development.

The main theme of the map is a Japanese-Chinese modern city, with old relics and preserved buildings that are old. I really like the contrast, keep in mind I have worked a total of 24 hours. After my exams I will dedicate my time to make this map happen! (i hope the name is not already taken, if it is i could use some suggestions :D)

>Workshop : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=456508983

• This is the main (rough) layout.

alpha6_detailed.thumb.png.c165884a89d396

I have only started to work on the Bombsite B area, it's basically an old preserved market that is now still used.

• This is how the market looks (i manly focused on the aesthetics of the bombsite B)

alpha3.thumb.jpg.9a45b454f02cd151723f9f3

•This is the Terrorist spawn. (the place is not finnished, i will need to detail it a lot)

alpha1.thumb.jpg.e47474000d42d979c42bb25

• More bombsite B pictures :

alpha5.thumb.jpg.cd372f413269633e50123df

alpha14.thumb.jpg.4d4c94a6caabd60e7758ea

I have to say that i really enjoy the layout of the bombsite B so far, i think it has potential, what do you guys think? :D

edit: note that this is my second ever map that i have ever created (or tried to), i have learned a lot since, and i can't wait to learn more, ps: forgot the workshop link,....

Edited by PiggyEngineer
forgot the workshop link, i know

It seems kinda small, but

1: I'm not sire

2: that's not necessarily a bad thing

be careful with palyer visibility though, it seems like some areas can become a bit too dark if you're not.

​Sure, i will make sure to light up all the places, and i think a small fun map can be better than a complicated one.