Vorontsov

Texans Under Fire in Donetsk

@jackophant Ukrabs = Their slang for Ukranians I guess. He's a texan who went there voluntarily to fight for the people there who are getting bombed by their own fucking people with shells supplied from USA ofcourse. Everyone there who is fighting for their independence of the shitty UA government or trying to help them just get called Russian Army or Pro-Russian separatists in western media -.-

The whole situation is fucked, you can't support the russians invading other countries, but you can't support the ukrainians bombing their citizens (their government also faked intelligence in an effort to get western aid and is composed of several extreme right-wing bigots who helped in the revolution thus they were allowed into government).

@Jack_is_my_name Besides Crimea which is a questionable invasion at best I don't see how they're invading. Invaders don't try to help civillians get the fuck away from their own country, I wouldn't say nobody is in the wrong but this mayhem was started by the west when they puppeted Ukraine

@Vorontsov you can also see that Crimea invasion is a power play from Putin, and it must be stopped, like Hitler must have been stopped when annexing new territory. I do not say that Putin is like Hitler, I do hope it is not the case, and it probably isn't, but you can't let someone that eager for power to do whatever he wants..

The Texan is a bit of a kook, listen to this interview from Vice News:

He talks about how his country is occupied by "criminal fascists" (I thought Obama was a commie?!) and that he came to fight against Nazis in the government taking orders from the US and the "oligarches". Saying the CIA killed Nemtsov to blame it on Putin is up there with any number of crackpot conspiracy theories, he sounds like a guy who watches Alex Jone's infowars as if it was gospel, I wouldn't be surprised if he did. Quite a few Americans and other foreigners in Ukraine on both sides, I remember one of them was killed in combat not too long ago.

what's he calling them? "UKRABS"? 

​Ukrops, it's a derogatory term used for those in the Ukrainian forces, like "kooks" in Nam or "jerries" in WWII.

The whole situation is fucked, you can't support the russians invading other countries, but you can't support the ukrainians bombing their citizens (their government also faked intelligence in an effort to get western aid and is composed of several extreme right-wing bigots who helped in the revolution thus they were allowed into government).

​Good post, sums it up in a short paragraph. From Ukrainian government perspective this war is actually a good thing since it distracts people from the problems with the country's economy and the issues people were initially protesting about like corruption, transparent courts, constituional reforms etc. The oligarches point the finger at the bear whilst lining their pockets with people's money the same as they always have and Washington/Brussells couldn't care less. All this courtesy of the "Euromaidan".

@laminutederire Let's say we undo Putins "invasion" of Crimea. What then? So the vast majority who want to be indepentent from Ukraine should leave? They tried democratic elections, pro-russian in the approval polls was and still is the absolute majority but those were "illegal" as Obama put it in his words lol, not that it mattered because if they weren't going to let them seperate how they wanted to the only option was to look like a bad guy and "annex" them while you're actually doing what the people wanted in the first place. It could also be viewed as a response to when the west put in their own puppets in Ukraine, so Putin had to do something of his own since the west is so far up his ass, they are literally neighbours now, and please don't say that the new government is glorious, they are absolutely horrible and they might aswell have had their old pro-russian leader and then this might not have happend, but the west made staged a coup and here we are. Also I doubt any modern day leader is comparable to Hitler, and Hitler falls behind when compared to Stalin, and Stalin falls behind when compared to Mao. Putin isn't genociding his own people, like it or not he is doing what he can with all this pressure up his ass. 

I don't support Putin or Ukraine, it's a petty conflict that shouldn't have been created in the first place, but people are very eager to controll Russia these days through all means necessary

People in Ukraine are basically the same as everyone else in the world, they have a miserable life in a shitty world, and their response is to open to a new alternative.

First of all you don't have to kill people to be dangerous, many politicians are the living proof of that.

Secondly, since when people knows what is best for them and for the world?

I'm not saying that western politician are better because they are basically the same for most of them.

What I'm saying is that it seems that Putin is crossing some lines and no one is saying anything about that, that leaves Ukrainians in chaos. But what we do know is that we do not know what he will do next.

Finally I have known some refugees from other areas in conflict with Russia for the same reason for decades, and I kinda think that they are right when they fear it is the start of something bad

USA evil, Russia good, Putin saviour.

:P

​More like  fucking elites everywhere you look who are supposed to be representing the people of their own countries and doing their will instead of interfering with others