[WIP] de_flashbeng

Fjoggs

Name will change in the end, once beta hits. :)

I have a rather odd question regarding the Steam Workshop. I hadn't really checked the numbers in a while, but last time I looked at the viewer and sub stats it was around 36 each. Now I have 531 unique viewers, and 1067 subscribers? How does that even work? Am I being botted or something? :P (more subs than viewers)

Name will change in the end, once beta hits. :)

I have a rather odd question regarding the Steam Workshop. I hadn't really checked the numbers in a while, but last time I looked at the viewer and sub stats it was around 36 each. Now I have 531 unique viewers, and 1067 subscribers? How does that even work? Am I being botted or something? :P (more subs than viewers)

Pretty sure this is attributed to users putting a map on their server or hosting it, and people downloading the workshop version from there. People don't have to add a view to your workshop submission in order for it to count as a workshop download.

Pretty sure this is attributed to users putting a map on their server or hosting it, and people downloading the workshop version from there. People don't have to add a view to your workshop submission in order for it to count as a workshop download.

Ah ok. :) The numbers jumped so high in such a short time so it looked suspicious. :P

Sombrewynot: Hopefully I'll have some early screenshots of my theme this week!