Word of MOUF

DD

Ubisoft is looking to create a game from an existing IP (intelectual property) (not sure if I can say) using the SOURCE engine. This means they're looking to hire HL2 modders/pros.

Post if you're interested and I and hopefully others can send word but here are some guildlines I suggest:

-Coders: Coded and proven capability with HL1 and/or HL2 engine or the like. Hopefully some technical background. A least understand C, C++.

-Level Designers with multiple complete levels in HL1/HL2/Quake Engine. Experience with Hammer Editor. A portfolio in some form (I think best in web form for ease, links to actual map files never hurts), which may not be limited to level design.

-Artists pretty much the same guidelines as level designers except the engine you created game models/textures/art for doesn't matter. Proven capability in newer technology and understanding helps. PORTFOLIO!

-Sound, Animators, same idea. Sorry if I left any titles of the list, if you think you're qualified prove it and make it easy to see. :)

... GoOgoGogogo!

I'll post official links when/if I find them. Right now it's just early information, I don't know which studio but I'm going to assume somewhere in America or Canada since Gearbox employees were asked for contacts.