[CS:GO] DE_LITE

cashed

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, El_Exodus said:

These are some sweet concepts @FMPONE. Like the 3rd one the most. Did you learn everything environment art related by yourself or did you use some other resources as well?

I didn't realize I could do something like that now lol I just started making some stuff in Photoshop. That tower just inspired me because it looked very painterly thanks to Source's nice lighting and Ted's composition.

edit: last one I swear 

iUiHzDv.jpg

4 hours ago, FMPONE said:

I didn't realize I could do something like that now lol I just started making some stuff in Photoshop. That tower just inspired me because it looked very painterly thanks to Source's nice lighting and Ted's composition.

Tbh the environment art question was more like a general question to you, not really related to de_lite. :D I've just seen during time, that you have a good view on art related things. Like choice of colours etc. I really like to see feedback like this, it helps.

Already seems very cool, but adding a little bit more detail would be nice, but i think this is already planned. 

and i would really like to see a night map in Matchmaking at any given time

Edited by CubeEON

• 2 weeks later...