cashed

[CS:GO] DE_LITE

Looks age links better then one on the 15th you posted that was prob a place holder for placement of assets, none the less why no garage door with the open lip for smoke and flash bangs? I always loved that part of it in old iteration. Loving the work wanna see moaaar lol

Looks age links better then one on the 15th you posted that was prob a place holder for placement of assets, none the less why no garage door with the open lip for smoke and flash bangs? I always loved that part of it in old iteration. Loving the work wanna see moaaar lol

Hmm well i added the Door up on catwalk so I removed it, I'll add it back and see how it feels.

I just found out a new callout I will use on this map :P

Damn now i might have to keep it green

Well it may look a tad bit cluttered with it now maybe a sky window for set smokes and flashes but that's testing later down the line,, also would love to see leading up to the site the changes like old banana area and alt mid if it's ready of course 

Edited by Fa GuAn

Ill be working on the outside B approach next. Its not really the banana of old. Im not going to add set nades into B. There's a nice little area before entering the site that allows for quick smoke setups, but as far as a mirage type smoke strat, that's gonna be more for A

Oo I can't wait.. Aswell as I can't wait to see the meta with the new balcony interesting that it doesn't connect from ground floor with a ladder such as cache I like the design and hope it's viable as is almost negates from ct being able to fly up on catwalk in seconds

Loving this ! Secondly just lookin at it with the barge door bankin a smoke to edge of site for short guy to do a fast edge plant then with heaven door making a secondary line of sight above the smoke executes are gonna be sick on this map.. And the tube if it doesn't fit i liked it green made a fallout and a tad bit of diversity if it fits with ur scheme of course. And just lookin at the site say player comes out on short or upper door ct plate is such a flat horizon aim duel I suggest placing a valve pipe right at the bend of the railing riding site for ct cover and splitting the site maybe?

Edited by Fa GuAn

I'll be playtesting it a fair amount and tweak the lighting accordingly. Since the walls are fairly light/neutral the siloettes mostly come out fine. But I will be hot spotting more gameplay specific areas

6 minutes ago, cashed said:

I'll be playtesting it a fair amount and tweak the lighting accordingly. Since the walls are fairly light/neutral the siloettes mostly come out fine. But I will be hot spotting more gameplay specific areas

That's true, but think about the people playing in a bright surrounding(daylight) and/or with a bad monitor. A little higher ambient light value or some fakelights won't hurt the visuals.