tchick

[CS:GO] de_stars

I noticed a few things in the workshop version: 

There are a few nodraws visible when going to A from CT. Also on the same route the rope blocking the small area with the crates is nonsolid.

Haven't had an indepth run around the map, but I like the look of the bombsites. Otherwise I feel like the whole thing was rather bland compared to before.

I've looked around in the workshop version, and I have to say it looks really good and I can't wait to see its final version. However, I must also point out that the nav mesh didn't seem up to date (some areas of the nav mesh were like it generated around a prop that isn't there), and also that the map is huge and has a lot of pathways, which kinda makes it not that intuitive to navigate (although that's maybe my fault, since I prefer small compact maps).

Just hoping that there'll be a playtest of this, just to get a good feel of it, as I feel like this is the kind of map (open with large areas) where bots won't do any justice to it.