tchick

[CS:GO] de_stars

Stairs... Made with 3DsMax and Wallworm. I hate stairs!stairs.thumb.jpg.bf35756bccd1f14fea8fb23

Universal Studios Sphere (Universtar Studios here, not sure I can use real life things)
sphere.thumb.jpg.5ec9b5ae7dc3e472360d621

Bridge and Mike's booth from Better Call Saul.mikesbooth.thumb.jpg.00adcdbe64cd2fccba1

Custom Billboard, if you have any ideas for the advertisement on it, please tell me :)
billboard.thumb.jpg.0d3513e4f2958bff88a1

Thank you !

I'll run about and do some exploit hunting. Also the map seems like a fun concept, Hopefully though the map is not based after your reference too much in terms of layout.

I think your level looks much better without the fog, or consider toning it down just a little bit.

kxi3uBP.jpg

​No early morning feeling without it, looks like any other blocky boring csgo map otherwise when it comes to atmosphere

Man you need to tweak your fog, it's so fucking ugly. You can have "early morning" without having to set your fog to some kind of weird fluorescent purple. As a general rule it's best if you keep your fog color similar to your sky color, otherwise you'll get strange stuff in your background such as this one https://www.mapcore.org/uploads/monthly_2015_05/02.jpg.8157a86867967c9697b7cf302d42fafd.jpg.

On top of that your sun pitch isn't steep enough, it looks like late morning, at best. You can calculate the ideal pitch here http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/grad/solcalc/azel.html. The pitch is the "solar elevation" value (+- 90°).

Also don't forget you can use color correction.

It seems a little tedious having the Ts spawn in the storm drain too. I would suggest moving them to the plateau after so you don't have to run up a 45 degree slope every round. have the stormdrain as inaccessible visual feature instead.