Sign in to follow this  
MicrobyteGOLD

[CSGO] De_Marketplace help with design

To help get more responses if you could attach a layout/map of how it is currently that would be cool. Even a hand drawn layout would be handy.

From your only screenshot I got a medieval marketplace vibe. That could be quite a fun theme especially with plenty of films like Robin Hood and Merlin etc with locations like these to use as reference.

Sometimes when I get stuck I think about implementing function with theme. So a place like a markeplace, if this area is used regularly for food stalls then they would have an area for storing any excess. Perhaps some sort of car park or trade entrance. Think along those lines and it will help when adding new paths + areas.

I find it helpful when trying to get the looks of the map right, watch movies or play games set in a similar theme to give you ideas. as far as the layout you should show us a radar view so we can see how it is currently set out. 

I find it helpful when trying to get the looks of the map right, watch movies or play games set in a similar theme to give you ideas. as far as the layout you should show us a radar view so we can see how it is currently set out. 

De_marketplace_radar.jpg