What do you think about the new look?

Vorontsov

http://www.mapcore.org/announcement/15-forum-updates-what-happened-and-whats-next/

I appreciate that this unavoidable update will be jarring to most people, and I'm no exception. It's human nature to grow fond of familiar things, but I ask that for at least the next week or so you try to avoid pointing out subjective/style problems beyond honest-to-god formatting problems and such, because I'm just not going to have the time to address things that are more about preference than functionality. However, there will be lots of iterative improvements coming throughout the following months, so feedback won't be ignored.

Of course change always take a bit of getting used to, I do like the new style though the more I've been sat on here, it compliments the logo branding better and everything seems flush.

I've noticed one or two issues but this is the first night of changes, so I'm not yelling out yet as they will most likely get fixed (and if they don't, I'll be coming for ya!)

Great job so far :D

Edited by FRAG